Friday 5 February 2010

Hockey wants to be Free!

Tonight I am taking another - hopefully the final - step in my long and hard search to bring viasatondemand to my computer. Due to rights issues there is no possibility of watching the stream from a IP based abroad. With Swedish proxies being hard to find/rubbish/unsuccessful in getting through the system at viasat, I have had an agonising time this season. Funnily enough s24 - the other channel streaming hockey, has no rights issues with my not living within the borders of the country. That they are crap is a completely different matter. Not that I expect viasat to be any different...

Regardless, I hope for a major breakthrough this evening. A little bit of tweaking, a few adjustments, a bit of this-and-that with a good helping of luck, I'll be sitting through just over two hours worth of buffering and pixelated stuttering. Life is good in Allsvenskan!

 
And I'm not even charging you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment