Tuesday 13 April 2010

Step 1: Compete

I have made a plan of how to regain top league status - if it is followed we can't fail! And today there is cause for celebration as Step 1 in my plan has just been achieved; Leif Stromberg has been removed from the dressing room with all his belongings. Now we're talking! Great move by the board room. Now they just need to observe the rest of my action plan and we're sorted!

  • Sack LS
  • Hire good coach who promotes all out attacking hockey - I want my 10-2 results back!
  • Get rid of some dead wood from the team - some are in dire need of a change of environment.
  • Move up the best players from the juniors and give ice time to those behind
  • Bring back players such as Ritola and Hedberg who might well want to put the jersey on again.
  • Win games
  • Have fun and eat your greens
  • Qualify for KS
  • Qualify for ES
Dead simple. I should be general manager, at least!

1 comment:

Security News Media said...

Hello, sorry for contacting you in this fashion

but I started a new sports directory you might

be interested in…at thesportszone.org

Post a Comment